hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, February 20, 2006
Monday, February 20, 2006
Tour costing sucks. Maybe it's just that I can't stand the teacher's teaching method but the whole thing just doesn't make sense to me. Why must we add in operations expenses to total cost per person? Why is it that when the table writes $XX per person and you add in into total cost and suddenly you got to divide everything by breakeven point? Why do we need to count the mark-up price to add into total cost per person?
And exam is on tomorrow, in the morning.
If my overall mark for travel and tour operations earn a D, I would be seriously happy already. I don't even need a C because that probably won't be achievable. I look at my revision papers and I'm like...what the hell? How in the world am I supposed to know of such things??? Who cares what a turn away means?
And please, it's not as if we hyperactively check vbus daily. Obviously we never knew she added all the jargons and whathaveyous under glossary which somehow added up in samples. What does glossary got to do with samples??? It really isn't our fault when we overlook things like this because we're not told anything! Not what she expects of us until we've committed it and then she puts on that sympathetic face and talks about how she is disappointed with us and how she wants to treat us like adults...blah blah.
PMSing. I'll be glad when tomorrow is over and NO MORE TTOPNS. Maybe I'll never get into tourism industry because of that. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm not going into tourism industry. I shall burn all of that stupid notes and laugh while doing so.